quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

Em homenagem a Nelson Mandela

Foto: In honor of Nelson Mandela, his current and past struggles, I give you this quote to reflect on today. ~GLIMAM

I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.~N. Mandela
Eu sou fundamentalmente um otimista. Se isso vem da natureza ou a criação, eu não posso dizer. Parte de ser otimista é manter a cabeça apontada para o sol, os pés se movendo para a frente. Houve muitos momentos sombrios quando minha fé na humanidade foi duramente testados, mas eu não faria e não podia me entregar ao desespero. Dessa forma, estabelece a derrota e morte. N. Mandela 
 Fonte:God Lives in Me as Me

Nenhum comentário: